- Basic house insurance cover for the lowest premium
- Receive a No Claims Bonus if you have been claims free with us for 12 months
- Get a quote in one easy phone call.
Fire, lightning, explosion or water leakage from water or cooling systems cover
This covers you if your home is damaged or suffers loss from fire, lightning, an explosion or damage through water leaking from any water or heating system.
Riot, strikes or malicious damage cover
This covers you if your home is damaged or suffers loss as a result of a riot or civil commotion. In addition, you are covered if your home suffers loss through malicious acts.
Impact damage by vehicles, aircraft or animals
This covers you in the event that your house is damaged by aircraft, airborne devices, or articles dropped from them. In addition, you are covered if your house is damaged by vehicles, hoofed animals, or falling trees or branches.
No claims bonus
If you’ve been claims free with us for 12 months you will receive a No claims bonus. If after a further one year you have been claims free you will qualify for an extra no claims bonus.
Cover for your house if it’s damaged by gale, windstorm, hurricane or cyclone (special conditions apply).
List of Approved Engineers to issue Cyclone Engineers Certificates (PDF, 223kb)
Important: This is a summary only. For a full outline of the policy terms, conditions and exclusions please read the policy wording (below) and the certificate of insurance.
Your choice of cover
Regardless of the policy you’ve selected, you also have the choice of insuring your house for either:
- Replacement value which covers the cost of rebuilding, replacing or repairing your house to a new condition – up to a maximum of the sum insured; or
- Indemnity value which is more limited and means we cover the cost of rebuilding or repairing your house to a condition no better than new, less an appropriate allowance for depreciation and deferred maintenance – up to a maximum of the sum insured.